A glittery iPad 1 case
An sd card adapter for your iPad. I know! I know! It’s a dinosaur. The Apple store don’t even remember that they used to sell iPad 1s once upon a time. So that I can take my iPad and my camera to New York and leave the laptop at home!
A few screen guards (not for me, to satisfy the OCD inclinations of my husband)
5 iPhone cases. Yes 5. I know I have a problem. It really is quite obvious to me.
1 pair of Sony sports headphones (not pictured, but trust me pink and pretty and currently in my gym bag)
All things new and most of them were free postage. I mostly picked ‘buy it now’ items because I have immediate gratification issues.
Ebay Fact: 83% of all items available for sale on the eBay.com.au site are new. And globally, 64% of all items are sold at a fixed price, rather than at auction.
You may salute me now. I am the Queen of the bargain!
Now imagine what kind of bargains you could pick up with $100! Possibilities are endless really. And when you present your purchases to your loving partner, they might not roll their eyes at you for buying 5 iPhone cases. Maybe. Depends how much of a geek you are. If you are a geek, I say embrace it!
Top tips for bargain hunters
1. Don’t just look at prices in Australia. You can pick up some great international deals because the Australian dollar is so strong at the moment.
2. Take into account the price of the item and the postage. There are loads of things that are available at free postage both on Australian and International items.
3. Give yourself plenty of time to browse around! That’s the fun part anyway.
1. Must like the Good Googs Facebook Page.
2. For Australian residents only
3. Leave a comment below telling me about the best bargain you’ve picked up on eBay!
4. Entries close 11:59pm 9th July 2012.
5. A winner will be chosen based upon the most entertaining answer.